Rules of Registration and Admission
- Result of the Secondary School Certificate should be %75 and above for medicine/dentistry/pharmacy programs
- Student should apply by himself or his parents
- Final approval is conditional on the result of the medical checkup and the personal interview
- To comply with rules and regulations (including fees payments and uniform) of the college.
Students apply in the admission office/Ministry of education, and complete registration procedures inside the college.
- Students apply in the college by presenting relevant certificates and other documents.
- Filling in the initial form
- Undergo medical check and personal interview
- Filling in the admission form
- Payment of the first installment of fees
- Receiving his/her ID card, calendar and time table
Rules of transfer from other Universities
- Transfer means admission of students other than the first class students.
- The college doesn’t accept dismissed students, except the cases being discussed and exempted by the admission committee for acceptable reasons
- Secondary school certificate must comply with the requirements of Elrazi College
- The applicant must be a regular student in a recognized college before the transfer
- To pass the last exams he/she sat for before transfer
- To have completed successfully an academic year in the same program.
- To present a copy of the secondary school certificate and the curriculum of the previous studies
- The college may look into the applications of mature students (each case will be studied individually by the dean and the faculty board
- To undergo a medical examination and a personal interview
- To fill in the registration form
- To wait until the final acceptance is received from the ministry of Education
- To pay the fees
- To abide by rules and regulation of the college